Croven Crystals is a leading manufacturer of quartz based frequency control products for the telecommunications, instrumentation, aerospace and other markets. A market leader for more than fifty years, we have developed an enviable reputation as a supplier of products with superior technology and quality.
Crystal engineering is a highly specialized field requiring diverse experience in electrical engineering, material science and process or manufacturing engineering. We are currently seeking a candidate for the position of Design Engineer to be located in our facility in Eastern Toronto. Reporting directly to the Sr. Crystal Engineer who will mentor your development you will be responsible for the design and development of precision crystal resonators and manufacturing processes.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Provide design support for existing products
- Participate in R&D efforts in new product development and product improvement
- Develop new products taking advantage of existing core competencies
- Aid in the development of design tools and data bases
- Collaborate with Manufacturing Engineering in process development and improvement
- Post secondary education with a background in electrical engineering, material science or physics
- 2-3 years work experience in a design or manufacturing environment (RF design experience would be an asset)
- Familiarity with RF test equipment for component testing
- Superior organizational and communication skills
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities
- Proficient technical skills in MSOffice
An excellent compensation package including a competitive salary, a results driven incentive plan and a full benefits and pension package.
Interested applicants may forward their resumes to:
We thank you for your interest in Croven Crystals, however only those applicants with suitable qualifications will be contacted.